3501 Kennedy Blvd

Union City, NJ 07087

(201) 747-2909

Call Us Today!

Tues - Fri: 10am - 9pm
Sat: 9am - 8pm

Book An Appointment Today!

I Do Eyelashes is a locally owned and operated beauty salon in Union City, NJ. We specialize in all things eyelashes. Some of these things include eyelash extensions and lash fill ins! We take great pride in the quality of our work and our exceptional customer service. If you are looking for a beauty salon in the Hudson County area please give us a call!

Service Menu

Nicole Master Lash Tech

  • Classic Eyelash Extensions $150

    Classic Lashing is a technique in which a single extension is applied to one, isolated natural lash. Classic lashes are perfect for adding length and some fullness to your natural lash line. ... Classic lashes will give the appearance of wearing mascara.

  • Baby Volume 2-4 D $165

    Luxury Classics are classic lashes with an ultra dark matte black finish, cut into a Y shape making them lighter weight than volume lashes but softer than classics. They are made of high quality cashmere, and are 100% vegan.

  • Baby Volume Fill In $85

    Lash Maintenance, remove outgrown lashes, replace missing extensions and place extensions on the new growth. You should plan your fill in when you have 60% lashes remaining as removal of over growth will leave 40% and enough time to lash every lash possible in allotted time.

  • Volume Lash Extension $185+

    Volume Lashing is a technique used to achieve a fuller, fluffier look. With this method, anywhere between 3-8 super fine extensions are fanned out and applied to a single natural lash. This is the perfect solution if you have sparse lashes or gaps I use top quality Japanese mink fiber, and 100% handmade fans.

  • Volume Fill In $90

    Lash Maintenance, remove outgrown lashes, replace missing extensions and place extensions on the new growth. You should plan your fill in when you have 60% lashes remaining as removal of over growth will leave 40% and enough time to lash every lash possible in allotted time.

  • Mega Volume $200+

    Mega Volume is the biggest and densest sets available. These are the showstoppers! with fans ranging from 10-20 Dimensional. *Size of fans will be determined by natural lash and what is healthy for it to hold. I do not stock lengths longer than 20mm upcharges apply to color, glitter, and wispy styles

  • Mega Volume Fill In $110

    Lash Maintenance, remove outgrown lashes, replace missing extensions and place extensions on the new growth. You should plan your fill in when you have 60% lashes remaining as removal of over growth will leave 40% and enough time to lash every lash possible in allotted time.

  • Express Mini Fill In Varies

    Express Mini Fill Express Mini Fill To be eligible for this service you must be within 7 days of your last lash service. This is perfect for those times when you have a wedding, event, birthday, in between fills and you want your lashes freshened up. This service is only 45 mins therefore the full process of a fill in cannot be obtained, After 3 express mini fills a regular length fill in will be required for lash line maintenance and over growth removal.

  • Mini Touch Up

    This is service offered if you are in need of an adjustment or a quick touch up before an event/vacationIt it is imperative to come with clean makeup free eyes as the timing does not allow for lash bath.

Angelica - Jr Lash Tech

  • Classic Lash Extension With Angelica $100
  • Classic Fill In With Angelica $55
  • Baby Volume With Angelica $120
  • Baby Volume Fill In With Angelica $65

Brow Specialist Ericka

  • Classic Lash Extensions - Ericka $100
  • Classic Fill In With Ericka $55
  • Eyebrow Shaping $20
  • Upper Lip Wax $10
  • Facial Hair Removal For Women $10

    This service is for a small area wax such as upper lip or chin

  • Baby Volume Lash Extensions - Ericka $120
  • Brow Lamination $125

Consultation

  • Lash Service Consultation $110

Add To Your Lash Experience

  • Colors 🌈 or Glitter ✨ $15+

    This is an option to add colored fans or glitter fans or both to your lash set!! Colors 💗💜💚💙💛🤍🤎 Glitter in 7 color options. Can be added to any set.

  • Eyebrow Waxing $18

Brows

  • Brow Shape & Wax $25
  • Brow Shape, Wax & Hybrid Tint $40
  • Brow Lamination $110

Spray Tan

  • Full Body $55
  • Full Body added to any lash service $40
  • Rapid Develop $65
  • Face Tan-Touring $25

Waxing

  • Upper Lip $10
  • Chin $10
  • Underarms $15

Makeup

  • Natural Style (no lashes) $65
  • Soft Glam (Strip Lashes Inc) $75
  • Full Glam (Strip Lashes Inc) $90

Facials

  • Lash Service Minifacial $40

    Focused on relaxation, this is a 30 minute facial that includes a pinpointed jelly mask, can be added to any lash service for a VIP experience.

  • Deeply Refreshed $90

    Cleaning your pores is vital for healthy glowing skin, this 50 minute facial will leave your skin softer than ever with deeply cleaned extracted pores and exfoliated skin, concluded with a rejuvenating mask.

  • Turn Back the Clock $90

    Focused on anti-aging, cellular turnover, and stimulation of collagen production, this 50 minute facial is the answer to a youthful radiant skin featuring a 24k masque.

Lash Menu

Natural Beauty

A natural approach. These styles are classic or 2D in Natural Lengths available in Doll Eye, Open Eye, Cateye or Kitten styles.

  • Full Set $199
  • Fill in 2 Weeks $99
  • Fill in 3 Weeks $119

Sassy Chic

This is a light volume or hybrid in natural lengths Dolleye, Open eye, Cateye or Kitten styles. 

  • Full Set $229
  • Fill in 2 Weeks $104
  • Fill in 3 Weeks $124

It Girl

Full Volume in natural lengths up to 15mm in Dolleye, Open Eye, Cateye, or Kitten Styles. 

  • Full Set $249
  • Fill in 2 Weeks $129
  • Fill in 3 Weeks $139

Wispy Volume

Creates a flicked look on the outer corner simulating the look of winged eyeliner.

  • Full Set $249
  • Fill in 2 Weeks $119
  • Fill in 3 Weeks $139

Eyeliner Effect

This style looks like a striplash but fuller. 

  • Full Set $239
  • Fill in 2 Weeks $119
  • Fill in 3 Weeks $139

Wet Set

This is a volume set that simulates the look of mascara.

  • Full Set $229
  • Fill in 2 Weeks $99
  • Fill in 3 Weeks $119

Fantasy Style

Sets that include color, decals, glitter, tinsel.

  • Full Set $249
  • Fill in 2 Weeks $129
  • Fill in 3 Weeks $149

Extendos

Long Lashes, in full volume, lengths longer than 16mm up to 22m.

  • Full Set $269
  • Fill in 2 Weeks $129
  • Fill in 3 Weeks $149

Extras

  • Lash Removal $20
  • Lash Bath $15
  • Cluster Removal $70/hr

Mini fills available for up to 7 days from application.

2 week fills are up to 8-14 days from application.

3 week fills are 15-21 days.

Exceeding 21 days is a full set

Come Visit Us!

3501 Kennedy Blvd
Union City, NJ 07087

Team

Nicole

Master Volume Tech/Owner

My passion for all things beauty began in childhood and never wavered. After studying cosmetology at Capri Institute, and gaining licensure 10+ years ago, my thirst for beauty Knowledge has only grown furthering my education, As a double Master certified volume technician I can make your dream lashes a reality as well as many other beauty services to keep your glam at a high level. In 2022, after being a lifelong Hudson County resident I am overjoyed to bring my talents to life on the women of the community I love opening this studio to share with you all.

If you are interested in working as a Lash Tech please get in touch and email your resume. Please include your social media handles as well.

Reviews

Nicole does incredible work. She really listens to your wants and goes above and beyond. Her work only gets better with every fill in! Her studio is so calming with the aroma therapy and her extra comfortable bed. If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Christina B.

Nicole is awesome! She is very nice and did a phenomenal job with my lashes. She is very well informed with everything that has to do with lashes. This was my first doing them and she was sure to tell me everything has to do with my new lash extensions. I will be going back to her.

Josefina M.

Love Nicole and my lashes!! I did them for the first time in years and was not disappointed. Nicole is knowledgeable, caring, and takes the time to give you the look that fits. She ensures each client is happy when they leave and return. I definitely recommend her.

Barbara L.

Contact me!

Come Visit Us Or Schedule An Appointment Today

Contact info